Take the Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes Economy Tour with Gray Line Croatia. Get away from the city and spend a day in nature. This tour will take you through the oldest Croatian national park: Plitvice Lakes. On the way, you will also visit Rastoke — a small village on the river full of idyllic watermills. Take your own path and walk through the sixteen turquoise lakes that make up Plitvice National Park. Discover large and small waterfalls, deep green forests, and wander over 20km of footpaths through the park and 36 km of hiking trails
- Excellent value for money.
- On this Plitvice Lakes tour enjoy a day surrounded by natural beauty. Explore the forest and waterfalls; enjoy birds singing and clean, fresh air for miles and miles.
- On the way, discover Rastoke — Croatia’s hidden gem — and take a walk through the riverside village. Choose the route you want to pass between a total of 22 km of trails throughout the lake system and 36 km of hiking trails.
- Take a boat ride along the lake or take a trip on the panorama train.
- Plitvice Lakes tour escort.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Guided walking tour in Plitvice Park
- Meals and drinks are not included in the price
- National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)
Adult tickets: April, May, and October 160 HRK, June to September 300 HRK.
Student tickets: April, May, and October 100 HRK, June to September 200 HRK.
Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 45 HRK, June to September 100 HRK.
Children 0-6 years: free of charge.
• Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
Tour departs from Gray Line office in Zagreb, which is located close to the Ban Jelačić main square, next to the entrance to hotel Dubrovnik, Gajeva 1 street. The exact coordinatesare: latitude 45.812581 and longitude 15.976521
- The tour ends where it started.
- Please, have cash in the local currency (HRK – Croatian kuna) to pay for the entrance fee to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. We advise you to wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces. We also highly recommend bringing a bottle of water. This Plitvice Lakes tour from Zagreb is held in all weather conditions, so we recommend dressing in accordance with the weather. We also highly recommend checking your e-mail the day before the tour starts as there may be some additional information, such as minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or unforeseen events.
Pets are not allowed on this economy Plitvice Lakes tour from Zagreb. This tour is not suitable for very small children, people with heart problems or allergies, and people who cannot walk or stand for long periods of time. We regret to inform you that this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Children under 18 must be accompanied by adults.