Discover one of Croatia’s oldest cities on our Zagreb city walking tour! Is this your first time visiting Zagreb? Don't stress about it – a walking tour with a professional local guide is the perfect introduction to the rich history of the Croatian capital. Meet your guide and start exploring the streets of Zagreb. Discover hidden beauties of the lower town before hopping on the shortest funicular in the world to reach the upper part of Zagreb. Stroll around the most popular attractions and feel the real pulse of the city. Your local Zagrebian guide will make you feel at home in their city!
- Easy walk through the gorgeous upper town of Zagreb
- The shortest funicular ride in the world
- Witness the shooting of Grič's cannon at noon
- Experience the colourful Dolac farmer’s market in the heart of Zagreb
- Walking tour of Zagreb Old Town with a local, licensed guide
- Ticket on the shortest funicular ride in the world
- Meals and drinks are not included as part of the Zagreb tour program
Meeting point location is Gray Line office in Zagreb, which is located close to the Ban Jelačić main square, next to the entrance to hotel Dubrovnik, Gajeva 1 street. The exact coordinatesare: latitude 45.812581 and longitude 15.976521. Contact number of our office is 385912400800.
- The tour ends at the same place it started.
- We advise that you wear comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces throughout this Zagreb tour. We also advise that you bring a bottle of water.
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information; the walking tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events in the city during the tour. For example, a guard shift is held in the Upper Town on some days during the walking tour and it’s nice to spend a few minutes to take in the spectacle.
- Pets are not allowed. This tour is not suitable for very small children.